The Cal Poly Pomona Career Center has unveiled an all-in-one virtual career center through their revamped website.
This integration, powered by the user-friendly tools available through uConnect, provides students and alumni with comprehensive resources to help them forge their career path effectively.
“We are excited to introduce our new virtual career center to the Cal Poly Pomona community! Through uConnect, we have worked hard to create a user-friendly experience for students & alumni alike as they navigate their career readiness journey” said Director of Career Center, Tracee Passeggi.
At the heart of the revamped website, the comprehensive platform integrates the center’s development services and resources into a 24/7 centralized hub of career support. Whether students are exploring career options, searching for internships and job opportunities, or seeking expert advice, the new uConnect powered site is the go-to destination for all this and more.
The integration of uConnect into the Career Center’s website empowers students to take charge of their career readiness journey through simple and easy to navigate features such as:
- Personalized Career Guidance: Receive tailored career recommendations through customized email notifications based on a students’ academic and professional interests.
- Job and Internship Search: Quickly access an extensive database of the latest job and internship listings in Handshake, updated in real-time.
- Appointment Scheduling: Easily book one-on-one appointments with a career counselor.
- Resume Building: Receive feedback and craft standout resumes with the resources and information available.
- Workshops and Events: Students can stay informed about upcoming career-related workshops, webinars, and networking events.
- Resource Library: Students can now access collections of articles, videos, and guides to help them excel in their career readiness journeys.
Interested In checking out what else the new virtual center has to offer? Simply visit the Career Center website and explore the exciting new uConnect features and career readiness resources available now!
For questions, contact the Career Center at email@example.com.