Cal Poly Pomona has been voted “Best Four-Year College/University” of the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire by the Readers Choice Awards of the Southern California News Group (SCNG). Readers submitted their opinions via these four newspapers: San Gabriel Valley Tribune; Pasadena Star-News; Whittier Daily News and the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. Winners were announced Sunday, June 25.
The College of Professional and Global Education was voted the “Best College Extension Program” and “Favorite Career College/Trade School” of the San Gabriel Valley and the “Favorite College Extension Program” in the Inland Empire.
Multiple entities of Cal Poly Pomona Enterprises (formerly Cal Poly Pomona Foundation) have been recognized by the SCNG as well, including:
- The Farm Store: Favorite farmer’s market, favorite grocery-food for health and organics, and favorite specialty store
- Innovation Brew Works: Best outdoor dining, best craft/microbrewery, favorite pizza and favorite gastro pub
- University Village: Best apartment community
- Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel: Best weekend getaway, best hotel and favorite banquet facility
- Kellogg House: Favorite caterer
- Cal Poly Pomona Enterprises: Favorite non-profit organization and favorite workplace