Ramon Coronado has accepted the position of PolyCARES Care Services Coordinator within the cluster of Campus Health and Wellbeing, effective June 4.
Coronado has over 10 years of experience with crisis intervention, case-management and leadership. He received his bachelor’s degree in psychology and human behavior at Vanguard University of Southern California, a master’s in social work from Cal State Long Beach and MPA from Cal Poly Pomona.
Prior to accepting this position, he has served as the program director at Canyon Ridge Hospital and adjunct faculty and field liaison at Cal State Long Beach and Cal State LA. Coronado brings experience and a proven track record of success in the behavioral intervention team and social work areas, which will be invaluable in meeting the goals of PolyCARES. He also has experience in creating and conducting trainings around issues of diversity and inclusion.
Leticia Gutierrez-Lopez, AVP for Campus Health and Wellbeing, thanks the interview committee for their time and energy. The members are:
- Tracee Passeggi, Director of the Disability Resource Center-Chair
- Ty Ramsower, Director of Student Health & Wellness
- Antonio Quezada, Interim Director of Student Conduct & Integrity
- Lideth Ortega-Villalobos, Interim Director of Counseling Services
- Araceli Guzman, Senior Coordinator of Residential Education & Leadership, University Housing Services
- Aaron Eaton, Lieutenant, University Police