Calling all artists and designers. Cal Poly Pomona is looking for T-shirt designs that capture the spirit of the university’s summer session. The theme for this year’s summer term is “Fast Pass to Graduation.” This year, the university reduced summer tuition and expects to increase course offerings.
The artist of the winning design will receive $150 in Bronco Bucks and a free T-shirt with their design. The contest is open to all students, faculty and staff.
The design must:
- Capture the spirit of Cal Poly Pomona’s summer session
- Use up to three colors (including T-shirt background color)
- Include the words “Cal Poly Pomona,” “Summer Session” and “Fast Pass to Graduation”
- Front or back only
- First place: $150 in Bronco Bucks and a T-Shirt
- Second and third place: $50 and $25 in Bronco Bucks
- The winning T-shirt sold at Bronco Bookstore in the spring
Only two entries per person can be submitted. The competition is sponsored by the Office of Public Affairs and the College of the Extended University, in partnership with the Bronco Bookstore. For more information about the contest, visit www.cpp.edu/summer/contest/. For questions, call (909) 869-3342.