Open University Forms Available

Petition forms are available to enroll through Open University. The College of the Extended University will begin accepting completed petitions on Dec. 19. Open University serves faculty, alumni and the public. Current students are not eligible for Open University. The winter quarter begins Jan. 5. For more information, visit