University Police are asking for the campus community’s assistance in identifying the suspect or suspects in thefts from the Kellogg Gym, an athletics department office and the men’s locker room.
The thefts occurred between 7:45 and 9:50 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 22. Wallets, cell phones and laptops were taken.
If you have any information that may assist in the investigation of these crimes, contact University Police at (909) 869-3070. Anonymous tips can be left at (909) 869-3399.
Police advise taking extra security precautions:
- Keep all valuables in a secure location when possible.
- Avoid leaving belongings unattended.
- Keep a record of the serial numbers to all valuables to aid in recovery.
- Be vigilant and aware of your surroundings.
- Report suspicious-looking people or activity to University Police immediately.