A new video previews Cal Poly Pomona’s redesigned website, which will officially launch next week. The two-minute video highlights the new website’s features and navigation.
In addition, the campus community is invited to learn about the planning and design process, as well as ask questions about the project, at two town hall meetings Wednesday and Thursday this week.
Sessions will be held:
- Wednesday, May 8, at 5 p.m. in the BSC, Ursa Major AB
- Thursday, May 9, at noon in the BSC, Centaurus room
The first phase of the launch will include the university home page and heavily used or needed pages. Later phases will update individual colleges, departments and organizations.
Users will notice a more intuitive design, focused more on the audiences’ needs rather than the organization’s structure. Other important changes based on user feedback include:
- Easily accessible links to popular sites in the header and footer
- Scrolling campus topics featuring the biggest news, events and issues happening at Cal Poly Pomona
- Quick view of the local weather
- An entire section devoted to campus life.
If you have questions about the new website, visit www.cpp.edu/webredesign/.