Cast your vote in the 2012 general election on Tuesday, Nov. 6 in the Bronco Student Center’s Andromeda Suites. The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Only registered voters in Los Angeles County may vote at the BSC’s polling site, which was made possible by ASI.
- Registered voters who do not live on campus will be required to vote provisionally. More information about provisional ballots is available on the California Secretary of State website.
- Provisional voters will be allowed to vote on state and national propositions, measures and races but not on any ballot items pertaining to their home district.
- Absentee ballots for Los Angeles County will be accepted.
- Registered voters in Los Angeles County do not need to formally change their voting location if they have been assigned to another site; however, they will have to vote provisionally if they are not voting in their home district.
- Only new voters are required to show a valid ID.