Gas Creative Group, the marketing department for The Associated Students Inc., won nine awards in November at a marketing and promotional ideas contest.
“Steal This Idea” is an annual contest held by the Association of College Unions International Region 15 Conference that seeks out the year’s best marketing and promotional ideas from college student unions from California, Nevada, Hawaii, Australia and Guam.
“We are extremely honored to be recognized alongside the best in the region. Our talented designers are committed to their craft and proud to represent Cal Poly Pomona,” says Andrea Tinchinda, Gas Creative Group’s design marketing assistant.
The nine winning Cal Poly Pomona entries from this year’s contest at Sacramento State University are:
- Logo/Brand Identity: Vegetarian Logo, Eric Au, 1st Place
- Cards, Invitations, Postcards: Feel the Love, Jessica Baluyot, 3rd Place
- Print Ads: ASI Student Government, Eric Au, 2nd Place
- 1-2 Color Posters: Mr. & Mrs. CPP, Eric Au, 2nd Place; Movie Night: Corpse Bride, Trinkel De La Paz, 1st Place
- Open: The Designer Checklist, Jorge Andrade, 1st Place
- Apparel & Clothing: ASI Makes My Heart Beat, Jorge Andrade, 3rd Place; Campus Recreation Intramurals Championship, Christopher Arellano, 2nd Place
- Video Production: Humans vs. Zombies, Michael Hari, Brian Marsh, Christian Soriano, 2nd Place
For more information about “Steal This Idea,” visit: https://region15.acui.org/Region/15/programs/stealthisidea.htm