I&IT Working to Restore BroncoDirect

[Updated 1:15 p.m.] BroncoDirect is up and limited connections are available to on-campus and off-campus users. I&IT Applications has throttled external access to the system to avoid overwhelming the system. If a user tries to connect to BroncoDirect and gets a connection
denied error message, it means that the maximum number of connections are
already active on the server. They are asked to try connecting again by refreshing the page.

[Updated 12:05 p.m.] BroncoDirect is currently available only to on-campus users. Off-campus access has temporarily been blocked due to a denial of service attack. I&IT Applications staff are working to ensure the system’s reliability before it can be opened to off-campus users.

[Updated 11:41 a.m.] BroncoDirect slowly coming back online. Please be advised that the system is moving very slowly. I&IT Applications staff are working on the server’s load balance, which should improve the speed.

If you are having problems, please call the Help Desk at (909) 869-6776. 

[Updated 11:15 a.m.] The university is aware that BroncoDirect is down. Staff in I&IT Applications are working to bring the system back online as soon as possible. 

Updates will be posted on PolyCentric when they become available.