Provost Marten denBoer honored this year’s Outstanding Academic Advisors for their dedication to students with an awards reception May 19. Eight faculty members, two staff members and one advising program were recognized by students, faculty and staff.
The Outstanding Advisors are:
- Muditha Senanayake, apparel merchandising & management / College of Agriculture
- Juanita Roxas, international business & marketing / College of Business Administration
- Jocelyn Pacleb, ethnic & women’s studies / College of Education & Integrative Studies
- Gerald K. Herder, engineering technology / College of Engineering
- Ray Kampf, art / College of Environmental Design
- Donald W. St. Hilaire, Collins College of Hospitality Management
- Peter Ross, philosophy / College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences
- David Moriarty, biological sciences / College of Science
- Leslie Corcoran, Registrar’s Office / Student Affairs
- Pam Adams, College of Business Administration / Academic Affairs
The Outstanding Program is Student Support & Equity Programs (SSEP).