|The men's and women's Bronco basketball programs will host several camps this summer.|
|Soccer camps for boys and girls will take place throughout the month of July.|
Cal Poly Pomona's Athletics department will begin its annual round of summer youth sports camps for basketball, baseball, soccer, volleyball and tennis. The camps run from June 26 through August 25 and cost varies from $95 per week for a half-day session to $350 per week for an overnight camp. A 10 percent discount has been extended to Cal Poly Pomona faculty and staff.
Summer sports camps have been a tradition at Cal Poly Pomona for more than 25 years. Not only do students learn sports techniques under the direct supervision of the university's coaching staff, but they also train with student athletes who are currently suiting up for the Broncos. Sports camps offer children aged 7 to 18 the opportunity to meet scholar athlete role models and to experience campus life.
- The 2003 and 2005 NCAA Division II West Region champion men's basketball team offers four one-week camps for boys and girls. Camper to instructor ratios are 10:1, and the camps are led by Bronco head coach Greg Kamansky, 2005 California CCAA Coach of the Year.
- The Bronco baseball program offers two one-week camps that focus on fundamental skills. The highlight of camp each year is a visit from a member of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Past guests include Darrin Erstad and Mickey Hatcher. Camps are led by Bronco head coach and Angels batting practice pitcher Mike Ashman.
- Soccer camps for boys and girls are offered by Hall of Fame soccer player and Bronco head coach Paul Caligiuri, former member of the L.A. Galaxy and the United States World Cup teams.
- The Bronco women's basketball team hosts two one-week “girls only” camps. Day and overnight camp options are available. Paul Thomas, 2002 National Coach of the Year, leads the camp. Under his coaching, the Broncos have won two national titles.
- The Bronco volleyball program welcomes boys and girls to three one-week sessions, with one set aside for youths from 8 to 11 years of age. Head coach Rosie Wegrich, the 2005 CCAA Coach of the Year, coached her team to a share of the 2005 CCAA championship.
- Tennis camps for boys and girls are directed by Sandy Kriezel, the 2003 NCAA Division II West Region Coach of the Year, who has led the Bronco women's team to five straight NCAADivision II playoffs.
|Cal Poly Pomona volleyball camps are scheduled in July and August.|
|Bronco tennis camps run from late July and continue through August.|