|Cal Poly Pomona?s 2005 commencement schedule will include eight different ceremonies over a three-day span beginning Friday, June 10.|
Cal Poly Pomona's 2005 commencement schedule will include eight different ceremonies over a three-day span beginning Friday, June 10. All ceremonies this year will take place in the University Quad, adjacent to the Campus Center Marketplace (Building 97). To view streaming video of the ceremonies, click here.
The university's commencement schedule and speakers are as follows:
Friday, June 10
- 4 p.m. College of Education & Integrative Studies, Beverly Ryder, vice president, Community Involvement and Corporate Secretary, Edison International
- 8 p.m. College of Engineering, Mark Stevens, group president, Fluor Corp.
Saturday, June 11
- 9 a.m. College of Business Administration, Dorothy L. Roberts, president/owner, Ballard & Tighe, Publishers
- 4 p.m. College of Environmental Design, Lewis MacAdams, founder, Friends of the Los Angeles River
- 7:30 p.m. College of Science, Harvey S. Leff, professor emeritus of physics, Cal Poly Pomona
Sunday, June 12
- 10 a.m. College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences, Jose Calderon, Walter Weglyn Chair for Multicultural Studies, Cal Poly Pomona
- 4:30 p.m. College of Agriculture, Mike Provenzano, chief executive officer/president, Pro's Ranch Markets
- 7:30 p.m. The Collins School of Hospitality Management, Russ Bendel, chief executive officer/president, Mimi's Cafe
Tickets are not required for any of this years commencement ceremonies. Attendees are advised to arrive at least one hour prior to the scheduled start. Disabled students and guests requiring special assistance should contact Disabled Student Services in advance at (909) 869-3333 or e-mail email@example.com.
Campus parking is free during commencement weekend. Those attending are encouraged to utilize lots C, D, F and J. Additional commencement information is available by calling (909) 869-5369 or by visiting www.cpp.edu/~commencement.
Graduates are encouraged to sign up for the Alumni Association before July 1 to receive a free DVD of commencement. For more information on joining the association, call (909) 869-2963 or click here to join online.