|From left, Bridget Bilinski, Michael Bidart, Sylvia Hall, Robert Kain, Dorothy Roberts and Don Huntley were honored as the 2004 Distinguished Alumni.|
The Distinguished Alumni Awards program has been a tradition at Cal Poly Pomona for 44 years. On April 30, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association hosted a banquet at the Restaurant at Kellogg Ranch in honor of seven alumni who have achieved an extraordinary level of success in their professions.
This year?s honorees and their sponsoring college are:
- Don B. Huntley ?60, College of Agriculture
- Dorothy L. Roberts ?68 and ?78, College of Business Administration
- Eddy W. Hartenstein ?72, College of Engineering
- Robert J. Kain ?73, College of Environmental Design
- Michael J. Bidart ?72, College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- Sylvia C. Hall ?74, ?79 and ?83, College of Science
- Bridget A. Bilinski ?79, The Collins School of Hospitality Management
To read a complete bio on each honoree, click here.
The tradition of recognizing outstanding Cal Poly Pomona alumni began in 1961 with only one alumnus or alumna chosen annually for outstanding academic, professional or community achievement. It has evolved into seven individuals nominated and chosen by seven different school/colleges each year.