Employees may donate vacation and/or sick leave credits in one-hour increments to Cal Poly Pomona employees authorized to receive donations under the Catastrophic Leave Donation Program. The following is a list of the maximum number of hours an employee may donate per fiscal year (July 1 through June 30), regardless of the bargaining unit of the recipient(s):
- Executive, Management Personnel Plan (MPP), Confidential and eligible employees in Excluded (E99) classifications may donate up to 40 hours of leave credits per fiscal year.
- Unit 1 (Physicians) may donate up to 16 hours per fiscal year.
- Unit 3 (Faculty & Librarians) may donate up to 40 hours per fiscal year.
- Units 2, 5, 7 & 9 (CSUEU) may donate up to 40 hours per fiscal year.
- Unit 4 (APC) may donate up to 40 hours per fiscal year.
- Unit 6 (SETC) may donate up to 40 hours per fiscal year.
- Unit 8 (Police Officers) may donate up to 40 hours per fiscal year.
Donation forms are available in Human Resource Services (98-B1-20). Donations are currently needed for the following employees:
- Marsha Lange, University Library
- Marsha Lange, Library
- Cindy Moore, Admissions & Enrollment Planning
- Gloria Goss, Facilities Planning & Management
- Gina Yamashita, Admissions & Enrollment Planning
- Leticia Drapeau, Parking Services
- Linda Kato, University Financial Services
- Renee Samaan, CEIS – Credentials
Names marked with an * may receive vacation credits only.