The university will see road closures and partial road closures across campus on Monday, Dec. 12, and Tuesday, Sept. 13 while crews repair asphalt and do underground utility work.
The following areas will be affected:
- Intermittent closure of the intersection of Red Gum and Eucalyptus Lane on Dec. 12 throughout the day.
- Closure of University Drive on Dec. 12 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. between Mansion Lane and Student Health Services (Bldg. 46). A detour will take motorists along Olive Lane and Camphor Lane.
- Closure of Eucalyptus Lane on Dec. 13 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. between Citrus Lane and the Equine Research Center (Bldg. 67).Through traffic from South Campus Drive along Citrus Lane to campus will not be available.
Due to the closure of Eucalyptus lane, the following buildings will only be accessible from South Campus Drive:
- Fruit/Crops Unit (Bldg. 28)
- Apparel Merchandising & Management (Bldg. 45)
- Custodial Offices (Bldg. 48)
- Training Center (Bldg. 49)
- Rose Float Lab (Bldg. 64)
- Procurement/Receiving (Bldg. 75)
- Facilities Planning & Management (Bldg. 81)
- Service Vehicle Garage (Auto Shop) (Bldg. 83)
- Interim Design Center (Bldg. 89)