Provost Marten denBoer honored this year’s Outstanding Academic Advisors for their dedication to students at an awards reception on May 5 in the Bronco Student Center’s Ursa Minor.
In addition to the 10 individual awards, one outstanding program was honored.
The Outstanding Academic Advisors are:
- Broc A. Sandelin, Animal & Veterinary Science/College of Agriculture
- Sepeedah Ahadiat, Accounting/College of Business Administration
- Nancy M. Sanders, Doctoral Programs/College of Education & Integrative Studies
- Victor F. Okhuysen, Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering/College of Engineering
- Gwen Urey, Urban and Regional Planning/College of Environmental Design
- Ben Dewald, Hospitality Management/Collins College of Hospitality Management
- Amanda H. Podany, History/College of Letters, Arts, & Social Sciences
- Wei-Jen Lin, Biological Sciences/College of Science
- Elke Azpeitia, Veterans Services/Student Affairs
- Ian Carlson, Mathematics & Statistics/Academic Affairs
The Outstanding Program Awardee is:
- University Housing Services’ “College Themed Learning Communities”/Student Affairs