University Police are seeking the campus community’s assistance in identifying the suspect or suspects involved in a theft from an office in the College of Business Administration.
The theft occurred between 9:30 and 9:50 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 12, in Building 164.
A possible suspect was described as a white male in his 30s, 5 feet 11 inches tall, and bald or having very light-colored hair, police said.
Police advise the following precautions:
- Keep all valuables in a secure location when possible.
- Avoid leaving belongings unattended.
- Be vigilant and aware of your surroundings.
- Maintain a record of bank and credit card company contact numbers for notification in case of loss or theft.
- Report suspicious activity or people to University Police immediately at (909) 869-3070. Anonymous tips can be left on the department’s recorded line at (909) 869-3399.