Bronco Student Center and Theatre Building Evacuated Due to Natural Gas Leak


Bronco Student Center and Theatre Building Evacuated Due to Natural Gas Leak
Buildings 25 and 35 were temporarily evacuated while a gas leak was repaired.

Occupants of the Bronco Student Center and Theatre Building were evacuated this morning, June 9, when construction work caused a leak of natural gas. No injuries have been reported.

The leak occurred at approximately 8 a.m. when a construction crew punctured an unmarked gas line. The Los Angeles Country Fire Department, University Police and Facilities, Planning & Management personnel were on scene to resolve the situation.