|This year's Outstanding Academic Advisers were honored for their dedication to students with a ceremony and reception on May 26 at the CLA Building?s Heritage Conference Center.|
President Michael Ortiz honored this year's Outstanding Academic Advisers for their dedication to students with a ceremony and reception on May 26 at the CLA Buildings Heritage Conference Center.
This years nine outstanding advisers are:
- Edward S. Fonda, College of Agriculture
- Stephen C. Iman, College of Business Administration
- Gary Kinsey, College of Education & Integrative Studies
- Christina N. Shelton, College of Engineering
- Gary McGavin, College of Environmental Design
- Gary A. Hamilton, The Collins School of Hospitality Management
- Lin Wu, College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences
- Patricia Hale, College of Science
- Scott Tsuji, Student Affairs
In addition, Achievement, Retention and Commitment to Higher Education Success (ARCHES) was selected as the Outstanding Advising Program of the Year.