|Seven alumni will be honored with Distinguished Alumni Awards this year.|
The Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association invites the campus community to a banquet honoring seven alumni who have achieved an extraordinary level of success in their chosen fields. The 2003 Distinguished Alumni Awards reception and dinner will be held on Friday, June 6, 6-8:30 p.m. at The Restaurant at Kellogg Ranch.
This year's honorees and their sponsoring college are:
- Michael P. Kenna '79, College of Agriculture
- Scott Mercer '76, College of Business Administration
- Sarah L. Rippy '98, College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- Bruce J. Gorelick '78, The Collins School of Hospitality Management
- Brent D. Mishler '75, '78, College of Science
- James W. Eggers '65, College of Engineering
- Robert R. Cardoza '64, College of Environmental Design
For complete profiles on these Distinguished Alumni, visit e-advancement.cpp.edu/alumni/spotlight.shtml.
The tradition of recognizing outstanding Cal Poly Pomona alumni began in 1961 with only one alumnus or alumna chosen annually for outstanding academic, professional or community achievement. It has evolved into seven individuals nominated and chosen by seven different colleges each year.
Cost to attend the banquet is $40 per person (Business attire required). To secure your reservation, contact Alumni Affairs at (909) 869-2963 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.